<$BlogRSDUrl$>

7.23.2006

Ok, this was just too hilarious - a kid just shows up and wants a computer. I did a double-take b/c he was wearing a superman shirt and camouflage pants, but they are sort of polyester material. I said, "Oh, for a second, I thought you were wearing your pajamas." He looks sheepish for a second and goes, "Yeah, I forgot to change." Ha!!

Kid 1: Hassan's my best friend.
Hassan: Well, kind of.
Kid 1: When we go to college, I'm going to see him and punch him on the arm and say "Remember me?"
Ok, maybe it's not that funny written down, but it was pretty dang funny when he said it! I was just so happy to hear the kid say "when we're in college..." ;)

Thomas: *singing* I'm walking on shunshiiiiiiiiiiiiine, ooooooooooo, I'm walking on shunshiiiiiine, ooooooooo. It's time to feel good! A!
Drew: Man, shut up! This isn't Disney Channel.
Thomas: *singing* I'm walking on shunshiiiiiiiiiiiiine, ooooooooooo, I'm walking on shunshiiiiiine, ooooooooo. It's time to feel good! A!
Drew: muttering something apparently funny to Thomas
Thomas: *cough cough laughing* Man, you just gave me heartburn

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?