<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11.10.2004

You're from where?

I'm talking to one of the regular girls who hangs out at the library she is 9.
girl: "I was born in Mexico."
me: "How cool! Where about in Mexico were you born?"
girl: "You know Mexico-Mexico" this is accompanied by a look that says, boy you sure are dumb.
Me: "yes, but Mexico is a big place." I explain about countries and citys.
girl: "I live in the mexico over the bridge. You know the bridge?"
me: "Well, there are lots of bridges. Mexico is a pretty big place."
girl: "Yah, well, i live in the one right over the bridge. That's where I was born."
me: "Well, how cool!"

Another Gem...

"I've seen a hammerhead shark. I rode one. I just got on and held on and rode the shark. 'Cause sharks don't eat people, that's not true. They eat fish. My mom and i both rode them. It was my grandmother's birthday and she was dead, but she loved sharks."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?