<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10.23.2003

What happens when you read Lemony Snicket backwards?

I have a kid who always comes in and asks me when we're getting the latest Lemony Snicket books along with other series. But Lemony Snicket is his favorite, he loves them. He is obsessed with them. Today he came in and asked me where the Beverly Cleary books are. I showed him and then he came back and asked which order the Ramona books go in, so i found him a bibliography. He comes back with every single one of the Ramona books and I ask him what got him started on the Ramona books. He tells me that the Lemony Snicket books contain coded messages that can only be deciphered by reading the Ramona series. I thought that was hilarious! I also thought it was super cool that this kid is so into the series that he is going to read all 8 or however many of the Ramona books just so he can get the inside edge on Lemony Snicket. What a cool kid!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?