<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10.07.2003

So I found a note beside the computer that said something rude about me. It was intended to be rude, but really it was just funny because it was so stupid and written in such an illiterate way. There were 3 kids that had been sitting there, three kids who are routine trouble makers. two left soon after and a third was on a computer when it was found. When his turn ended I told him he couldn't sign up again because of the note that was found. He said he had nothing to do with it. One of the other two that had returned and said he also had nothing to do with it, they said, "you can't just accuse us of something we didn't do." I said i'm not accusing you, because i know it was you. It was at the computer that you were sitting at. So the kid that i just told couldn't sign up again left calling me a "fucking bitch." I told him he wasn't helping his situation, but he just left swearing all the way. He'll be pleasantly suprised when he comes in tomorrow and finds out he is banned for a month. Take that smartass.

It didn't help that yesterday he brought in a bag of chips. I saw him enter the library with them and told him to remember that he couldn't eat in the library. He said he wouldn't. About an hour later there was an empty chip bag beside his computer and the floor was littered with crumbs. At this point I was friggin tired of my daily nagging and told him not to do it again and to throw out the chip bag. He then denied it was his!!! HELLO? Thanks for dropping in kid.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?